Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zenny (ゼニー Zeni or z) is the form of coin currency used in the Monster Hunter series. There are multiple ways in which a hunter can retrieve zenny such as hunting or capturing game and harvesting crops, minerals, bugs, fish and selling them.
For the life of a hunter, Zenny can buy useful things such as armor, weapons, decorations, and items that will aid in your quest for hunting.
Methods of Getting Quick Money
- Buy the plant rows in the Farm and plant Power Seeds. Each Power Seed you sell will net you 140z.
- In Forest and Hills, there are multiple bush or bone areas that have Kut-Ku Scales, these sell for 250z.
- Completing gathering quests in mineral rich regions such as the jungle or preferable volcano zone. Selling Malachite and Iron Ore can yield high profits in bulk.
- Complete training quests, you do not worry about using our own supplies and they pay reasonable amounts of Pokke points and Zenny.
Middle to End
- Slay Rathalos and Rathian repeatedly in Troublesome Pair. Each quest should be quick and easy, and net you about 10000z.
- Gypceros has a Feign Death move. In MHF2, you are able to sneak up to it while its feigning death, and carve its body. Whether this is a glitch or it was intended from Capcom, it no doubt serves a great way of getting you Zenny and Pokke points.
- The 5* quest Ultimate Crab Dinner can yield you anywhere between 7000z-25000z in rewards alone. Your rewards will be worth more if you break both Hermitaurs' shells and capture them. The quest can take about 5-10 minutes.
- The HR6 Silver Rathalos quest can easily net you 30,000 zeni on average if you sell the rewards in what can easily be a ten minute job for a capture or even a kill.
- Killing/repelling Lao Shan Lung in the 6* gathering hall mission can earn you 28000z without selling any of the reward. This usually takes longer than killing Silver Rathalos, though.
- Slaying Akantor Solo and selling all the parts carved and those in the rewards, wield around 100000z. With a good G-rank weapon, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes to clear.
- Zeni is a real coin-currency in Japan, called yen or en.
- Zenny is the currency that is used in many Capcom games, most notably in the Mega Man series.
- Getting 200000z in MHF2 unlocks a guild card title called Overpowering
- Getting 999999z in MHFU unlocks a guild card title called Superstar