The Wildspire Waste (Japanese 大蟻塚の荒地) is an area first introduced in Monster Hunter: World. This area is a vast desert with muddy marshes, twisted canyons, branching caverns, and sandy dunes. Few monsters are adapted to this harsh environment.
- Southwest Camp (1) - Starting camp
- Central Camp (6) - Found in the center of the map, makes it easier to find monsters
- Northeast Camp (15) - Found near Protector village, makes hunting Diablos easier
- Eastern Camp (11) - Unlocked automatically
- The Wildspire Waste's water is sourced from the Ancient Forest.
- The Wildspire Waste is filled with large ant mounds.
- Unlike the past deserts, this area has mudflat wetlands.
- Despite being at the top of the food chain, Diablos and its female counterpart Black Diablos, are actually herbivores.