|White Fatalis Head||Glittering White Helmet. It's mere existence is wrapped in mystery upon mystery.|
|White Fatalis Hide||Shining white chest armor. It's light is untouchable by any kind of impact.|
|White Fatalis Claw||Glittering arm guards. When demonstrating one's skill, its white light is a beacon.|
|White Fatalis Spine||Shining white waist armor. It's glittering appearance is perfect for the powerful.|
|White Fatalis Feet||Glittering white leg armor. Brilliance that can even erase one's shadow.|
|Armor Piece||Items Required||Cost|
|White Fatalis Head||Wht Fatalis Scl (3), Fatalis DevilEye (1), Wht Fatalis Horn (2), Wyvern Stone (3).||44444z|
|White Fatalis Hide||Wht Fatalis Horn (2), Wht Fatalis Shl (3), Wht Fatalis Scl (2), Fire Drgn Jewel (1).||44444z|
|White Fatalis Claw||Wht Fatalis Horn (2), Wht Fatalis Shl (1), Wht Fatalis Wbng (3), Chameleos Jewel (1).||44444z|
|White Fatalis Spine||Wht Fatalis Shl (3), Wht Fatalis Scl (2), Wht Fatalis Wbng (1), Daora Jewel (1).||44444z|
|White Fatalis Feet||Wht Fatalis Scl (3), White Fatalis Shl (2), White Fatalis Wbng (1), Lao-Shan's Ruby (1).||44444z|
|Total||Wht Fatalis Scl (10), Wht Fatalis Shl (9), Wht Fatalis Horn (6), Wht Fatalis Wbng (5), Wyvern Stone (3), Fatalis DevilEye (1), Fire Drgn Jewel (1), Daora Jewel (1), Chameleos Jewel (1), Lao-Shan's Ruby (1).||222220z|
|Armor Piece||Skill Points|
|White Fatalis Head||Sharpness: -2, Artisan +2, Fencing +2, Protection -3.|
|White Fatalis Hide||Sharpness: -2, Artisan +2, Fencing +2, Protection -3.|
|White Fatalis Claw||Sharpness: -2, Artisan +2, Fencing +2, Protection -3.|
|White Fatalis Spine||Sharpness: -2, Artisan +2, Fencing +2, Protection -3.|
|White Fatalis Feet||Sharpness: -2, Artisan +2, Fencing +2, Protection -3.|
|Total||Sharpness: -10, Artisan +10, Fencing +10, Protection -15.|
- The armor gives the following skills:
- ESP: Allows the user to hit the monster with any sharpness level, damages still are still effected by the levels of sharpness.
- Sharpness +1: Adds a new level or increase the level's length in sharpness.
- Demonic Protection: Adds a 15% of taking more damage.
- Blunt: Sharpness decreases faster.
Slots per Piece
- Helm: 1
- Torso: N/A
- Arms: 1
- Waist: 1
- Legs: 1
- It is a very effective end game armor and not many monsters have the dragon element making it pretty resistant. The Jewels are much easier obtained at G-Rank and the armor may prove to be expensive. It is easier to level up this armor than bothering to obtain it's Z counterpart.
- The Demonic Protection and Blunt can now be removed with 3 Hvnly Protection Jewels and One Sharpness Jewel. This requires Ukanlos materials and leaves you with no slots left.
- The armor is the 2nd highest blademaster armor in-game. Though it can be used to get through G-Rank it is much more effective after Ukanlos is defeated and can be upgraded 23 times! This cost a lot of money and 40 true armor spheres.