Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Article is about one of the three Elder Dragons using the same name.
For other uses, see Fatalis (Disambiguation)
White Fatalis is strikingly different in appearance from its relatives. It is covered in luminous white scales, and a line of fur runs down its back and tail. Its horns are antler-like in nature, and the structure of its head is significantly less reptilian than that of its counterparts. Like Kirin, the coat of a White Fatalis produces a bright white aura. When enraged, the throat and chest of the White Fatalis glow a menacing red and becomes surrounded with red lightning sparks.
It has the ability to call forth red lightning storms. The White Fatalis possesses an extremely powerful thunder sac that can be used to produce massive electrical projectiles from its mouth. It can also imbue its claw with red lightning to attack its adversaries.
MH: White Fatalis Music Theme
MH4U Breakable Parts
- When the White Fatalis is in its enraged state, red markings appear on its face and chest, as well as red electrical currents around its body.
- At about 50% health, it activates "armor mode," where most melee attacks will bounce. At about 20% health, it leaves armor mode.
- In "armor mode," its attack and defense become improved; it is also much harder to hit its skin without bouncing off.
- When it is in Armor Mode, Barrel Bombs, Clust S, Gunlance Shells and Wyvern's Fire are all worth using, as they do a set amount of damage.
- White Fatalis can be paralyzed and put to sleep. However, it cannot be stunned by either a Hammer or a Hunting Horn.
- It is possible to break off both horns, scar the eye, scar the chest and damage the wing of White Fatalis for extra rewards.
- White Fatalis' roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- White Fatalis is only unlocked via a downloaded quest (Ancestral Dragon) in MHF2. However, it can be unlocked in game at both HR6 & HR9 in MHFU and as a Downloadable quest at HR6 (The Big Daddy).
- To unlock the HR6 White Fatalis, players need to kill 5 of each Elder Dragon, and slay the unlocked HR6 Crimson Fatalis. Players must also have killed three Fatalis in total (of any combination of colours).
- There was a small area of the Tower that was never hit during its Lightning Summon. However, this no longer works in MHFU.
- To unlock the HR9 White Fatalis, players need to slay the HR9 unlocked Crimson Fatalis, and clear all 6 Epic Hunting Quests in G***.
- White Fatalis can now be fought at the Castle Schrade.
- White Fatalis can now be repelled.
- Unlike Fatalis, White Fatalis will not flee until the complete time limit for the quest has been reached if enough damage is dealt.
- If it is hunted again after a repell, it will be back at full health and will not have any body parts broken.
- Its armor mode behaves differently than in other games.
- It activates only when it is in rage mode.
- Attacking its head, chests or its wings will not cause the weapon to bounce.
- White Fatalis also gains two new moves; where it flies up around the eclipse in the sky and starts raining lightning, and then flies back down and a powerful red electrical blast which covers a wide area.
- If White Fatalis is in rage while flying down, it will go straight at the hunter instead.