The Velocidrome Bite+ is a Sword and Shield type weapon
|Attack||252||Buying Cost||Upgrade Cost|
|Affinity||0%||Buying Materials||Upgrade Materials|
|Sharpness||N/A||Velocidrome Claw x6, Velocidrome Head x2, Striped Skin x5|
|Slots||O - -|
|Upgraded From||>>||Velocidrome Bite+||>>||Upgrades Into|
|Velocidrome Bite||Odyssey |
Dos Fang Dagger
|MHF2 Hunter's Dagger|
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
|Upgraded From||>>||Velocidrome Bite+||>>||Upgraded Into|
|Velocidrome Bite||Dos Fang Dagger|
|MHF2 and MHFU: Sword and Shield / Dual Sword Tree|
- A popular 5-star milestone weapon, due to its high raw damage and sharpness. Velocidrome heads are rare so it's recommended you try to capture the monster with the skill "Fate" activated for a greater chance of aquiring them.
- The Dual Velocidrome quest has a much higher chance than single Velocidrome hunting quests of giving out the Velocidrome Head.
- This weapon can actually be obtained at Elder 4*, by a little-known trick. Striped Skins are not supposed to be obtainable in Elder 4* village quests, but in the 4* volcano gathering quest, if one takes a powderstone from Area 6 (by gathering at the stones) to Area 8, two Remobra will spawn there, which, when killed, have a 40% chance of giving striped skin. Upon going back to Area 6, two more will spawn there, but will be hovering over the pit and will not notice the hunter. A bowgun/bow is recommended here to get their attention (and to kill the other remobras easily) and after killing them, one more Remobra will spawn in Area 8. Altogether, 5 remobra will spawn in the quest. Often, doing the trick twice (while carving all remobra) will allow collection of the 5 skins necessary for upgrading the Velocidrome Bite to Velocidrome Bite+.
- The Velocidrome Bite+ is not supposed to be had at Elder 4*, but if it is it gives the hunter a great advantage as the weapon has amazingly high raw for that stage and very high green sharpness.
- Plus, its path leads to the Odyssey series of swords which, in turn, lead to the Master Odyssey, the best water-elemented SnS in the game.