Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Velocidrome Bite+ is a Sword and Shield type weapon
|Attack||252||Buying Cost||Upgrade Cost|
|Affinity||0%||Buying Materials||Upgrade Materials|
|Sharpness||N/A||Velocidrome Claw x6, Velocidrome Head x2, Striped Skin x5|
|Slots||O - -|
|Upgraded From||>>||Velocidrome Bite+||>>||Upgrades Into|
|Velocidrome Bite||Odyssey |
Dos Fang Dagger
|MHF2 Hunter's Dagger|
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
|Upgraded From||>>||Velocidrome Bite+||>>||Upgraded Into|
|Velocidrome Bite||Dos Fang Dagger|
|MHF2 and MHFU: Sword and Shield / Dual Sword Tree|
- A popular 5-star milestone weapon, due to its high raw damage and sharpness. Velocidrome heads are rare so it's recommended you try to capture the monster with the skill "Fate" activated for a greater chance of aquiring them.
- The Dual Velocidrome quest has a much higher chance than single Velocidrome hunting quests of giving out the Velocidrome Head.
- This weapon can actually be obtained at Elder 4*, by a little-known trick. Striped Skins are not supposed to be obtainable in Elder 4* village quests, but in the 4* volcano gathering quest, if one takes a powderstone from Area 6 (by gathering at the stones) to Area 8, two Remobra will spawn there, which, when killed, have a 40% chance of giving striped skin. Upon going back to Area 6, two more will spawn there, but will be hovering over the pit and will not notice the hunter. A bowgun/bow is recommended here to get their attention (and to kill the other remobras easily) and after killing them, one more Remobra will spawn in Area 8. Altogether, 5 remobra will spawn in the quest. Often, doing the trick twice (while carving all remobra) will allow collection of the 5 skins necessary for upgrading the Velocidrome Bite to Velocidrome Bite+.
- The Velocidrome Bite+ is not supposed to be had at Elder 4*, but if it is it gives the hunter a great advantage as the weapon has amazingly high raw for that stage and very high green sharpness.
- Plus, its path leads to the Odyssey series of swords which, in turn, lead to the Master Odyssey, the best water-elemented SnS in the game.