Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Monster Hunter Tri
Defense & Resistances
|Skill||Skill Points||Skill Effects|
|Attack||+3||+3||+5||Torso x2||+1||+15||Attack Up (M)|
|Handicraft||+4||+3||+3||Torso x2||+2||+15||Sharpness +1|
|-2||-2||Torso x2||-2||-10||Raise Hunger|
- 'Vangis' means captive in Estonian. Thus, it is the 'captive' armor. Interpretations of this vary, however.
- An armor skill commonly seen as a fourth skill on Deviljho armor sets is Capture Guru, presumably since it works well with Autotracker. If you have a Charm with +10 Perception and a slot, you can get Capture Guru, use the slot to cancel Raise Hunger, and use the 3 slots on the Vangis Greaves to slot in Attack Up (L).
- Also, many people include charms and gems to enhance dragon or thunder resistances.
- Vangis Coil also gives the "Torso Up" ability. This ability, paired with good defense, makes it a good choice for making armor sets.
- Dragonbone Relics are only obtainable from the bone piles in the Tundra during HR40+ quests. You must either get the "Felyne Explorer" or "Felyne Gatherer" food skills to start in the Tundra's secret area, or you can get Deviljho to break down the hidden area that Dragonbone Relics can also be found in.
- In online mode you will see many higher ranked players modeling this set.