Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This time we'll take a look at the Poisonous Raptor Leader, Iodrome!
MH4 and MH4U Equipment
Interesting Facts About Ioprey and Iodrome
- Ioprey and Iodrome are a Subspecies of Velociprey and Velocidrome.
- Out of the five known Runner Wyvern species, Ioprey and Iodrome are the most unique in the family with their own unique characteristics.
- Ioprey packs can be found just about anywhere in the Old World, except in the Snowy Mountains.
- Unlike other known Runner Wyverns, Ioprey and Iodrome have a poison sac inside their throat that allows them to spit toxic poison at prey. This has also made their small fangs poisonous when biting into prey.
- Even their scales are filled with poison for defense against predators.
- Ioprey and Iodrome primarily feed on small Neopterons, which is the reason why they have developed their poisonous sac, along with Apceros, Slagtoth, and carrion.
- Iodrome seem to be old Ioprey that lead the Ioprey pack.
- Similar to the other Runner Wyverns, Iodrome can be either male or female.
- The crest on their head is said to have some type of use but what it is used for is unknown.
- Some Iodrome have crests that look like axes.
- Iodrome poison is stronger than Ioprey poison and the poison can even kill Ioprey in near minutes.
- The bones of Iodrome are used for weapons and arrowheads. These bones contain poison.
MH4U Introduction Cutscene
|Title||MH4U: Iodrome Intro|
Provided by DrTangerine