Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So a quice status update on my progress of MH2D.
- I found sprites for most of the Monsters i want to include, but they only face south so I am going to have to edit them to be more mobile
- Began re-learning Ruby to better work on this combat system
- Began working on the item Database
- Finished the first version of the first new map, Dried River. Pic below is of the base area
- still working out the kinks in th ecombat system in my mind.. but so far it seems good
Goals for next week.
- Make Arena Map
- Get most of the mosnters drop/carve items databased
- Finish the item database
So far this project seems to ge going well enough. I am still looking for people who are interested in doing some sprites for the Village. I'm thinking Desert/Oasis Trading Village, almost like a smaller Lok-Lak