Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a sequel to the Wii title Monster Hunter 3, and is the localized version of Monster Hunter 3 G on the 3DS. MH3U was announced at this year's Nintendo Direct conference for the 3DS and Wii U, with the Wii U having updated graphics. The game as been confirmed to arrive by Capcom's Dubindoh from Capcom-Unity. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is scheduled to be released in North America and Europe during March 2013.
Capcom will be providing more information as the release date draws near.
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is known as Monster Hunter 3G in Japan.
- The Wii U version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is known as Monster Hunter 3G HDver.
- The underwater features that were not present in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd will again return in this game, with a different control scheme.
- The 3DS and Wii U versions are able to connect and play together.
- Savegames can be shared between the two versions.
- The Wii U will support online play, but there has been no word on online support for the 3DS.
- Another Shakalaka called "Kayanba" is able to join hunts. It appears that Kayanba is Cha-Cha's rival.
- The Misty Peaks from MHP3rd returns.
- There is a new feature where the camera can be set to automatically face the largest monster in the area.
- The bottom touch-sensitive screen can be customised to access various kinds of info and menus. The map is displayed on this screen, freeing up space from the top screen.
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will have 12 weapon types, all of the previous types from Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Tri return but Bowguns are now split into just Light and Heavy categories unlike in Tri.
- Loc Lac City will be replaced with a port named Tanzlar Harbor.
- Supports local wireless.
- Free Hunting in Deserted Island returns.
- Moga Farm is the game's Farming Area.
- The Torch system also returns.
For more, check out this page!
|Title||Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Announcement message from Producer Ryozo Tsujimoto|
MH3G: Opening Cinematic
Video Release Date: November 29, 2011.
MH3G: First Trailer
Video Release Date: September 12, 2011.
MH3G: Second Trailer
Video Release Date: October 21, 2011.
Frequently asked Questions
- Official Japanese site: http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/3G/
- Trailers: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2011/titlelist/monsterhunter3G/index.html
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate announced for 3DS and Wii U.
- "Monster Hunter 3 (tri) G" official site open!
- New Monster "Bracchidios" public!
- Tokyo Game Show 2011 Exhibitor decision playable! For more information, go to Special Sites
- Release date, December 10, 2011 (Saturday) confirmed!
- "Monster Hunter 3 (tri) G" Public promo!
- Special Video! "Good morning Ninja Team Gatchaman" started broadcasting was introduced in collaboration with the video!
- "Monster Hunter 3 (tri) G" and "Slide Pad" Extended day packs will be released as a set!
- E-Capcom limited lineup is here! Start booking!
- Stygian Zinogre, Hallowed Jhen Mohran and Rust Duramboros unveiled along with the return of Deviljho.