Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yup! MHFO Season 10's here. Season 10 would be released at the 26th of January next year.
What's New in Season 10?
- New moves for all weapon types.
- Great Sword, Sword and Shield and Lance gains some of their unique moves from Monster Hunter Tri.
- New Hardcore versions of old monsters.
HC Kirin HC Shogun Ceanataur
- New Weapons for Sword and Shield, Dual Sword, Great Sword, Long Sword, Hammer, Hunting Horn, Lance, and Gunlance.
- New Area called "新大闘技場". It is similar to the Moat Arena, but with four Ballista Guns installed and it does not have a ceiling.
Click the Images to enlarge.
For videos, check out Monster Hunter Frontier's Official Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MHFofficial
Link to official Website: http://www.mh-frontier.jp/preview/season10/
Whom do you guys think would be the next monster to get their own HardCore version? Anticipating the upcoming new goodies? Tell us what you guys think!
- Hammer Moves Video
- Hunting Horn Moves Video
- HC Kirin Video
- HC Shogun Ceanataur Video
- Season 10 Promotional Video
- Long Sword Moves Video
- Heavy Bowgun Moves Video
- Bow Moves Video
- Sword and Shield storm Video
- Great Sword storm Video
- Long Sword storm Video
- Hammer storm Video
- Gunlance storm Video
- Heavy Bowgun storm Video
- Bow storm Video
- HC Espinas Video
- HC Monoblos Video
- HC Chameleos Video
- HC Yian Garuga Video
- Sword and Shield Moves Video
- Dual Sword Moves Video
- Great Sword Moves Video
- HC Dyuragaua Video
- HC Rajang Video
- Lance Moves Video
- Gunlance Moves Video
- Light Bowgun Moves Video
- MHofficial, Monster Hunter Frontier Online's official Youtube Channel is now open.
Credits: User:The Monster-Hunter
Rendered Images coming soon. The blog is still under construction, so check back later for updates!