Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The thread in Capcom-Unity can be found here.
From Tifa and Gondor at Capcom-Unity:
MHAG is a FREE armor toolkit for the video game series Monster Hunter, featuring a desktop version (MHAG Desktop) and an online version (MHAG Online).
1. MHAG Desktop: Create and organize sets offline
- Manually build armor sets with the built-in calculator
- Use the generator to search armor sets automatically within seconds
- Use the viewer to manage, browse and export armor sets
- The three components can interact with each other
- Works on ANY device that connects to internet
- Features the same calculator as MHAG Desktop
- Use the online database to share and search mixed sets
3. Integration of MHAG Desktop and MHAG Online
- Share same data and core functions
- Easily access MHAG Online from MHAG Desktop
4. Support Games
- Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP/PS3)
- (future) Monster Hunter Tri G (3DS)*
- (future) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)**
* When MH Tri G comes to the west, or if many users request it
** If any user can provide MHFU data
1. MHAG Desktop:
- Any PC (WinXP or later, MacOS and Linux)
- JAVA 6 (JRE 1.6) or later
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 (minimum), 1280x720 or above (recommended)
2. MHAG Online:
- Any device (PC, tablet, smartphone)
- Web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera etc.)
Check the blog for Getting Started Guide
Or download the PDF version.