Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello there. As with the other Quests here at the Monster Hunter Wiki at the Quest Board, this blog is made for certain Users with access to the game Monster Hunter 3 G to discuss the improvement of this section in this Wiki.
There are no posting restrictions, so everyone is free to post here.
Contents for the Wiki
- Me and User:Plexioth- xD previously posted this in the Admins Board, so here:
A few days before Tri G. Time to make the standard menu for it.
So we all know that this will have:
- Weapons - we shall discuss later on about the trees on how we're gonna do it.
- Armors -
- Farm (I'm suggesting Moga Farm will now be a disambiguation page, the current guide for Moga Farm will now be MH3: Moga Farm and the Tri G Moga Farm will now be MH3G: Moga Farm
A little FYI: Disambiguation means:
>me types Leather Armor on the searchbar. >Wiki asks "Did you mean:
- The Armor from MH3?
- The Armor from MHP3?
- You mom's armor?
So, if it were on the Cha-Cha, it would be like "Which guide for cha-cha?
- Guide for MH3?
- Guide for MH3G?
And then Kayanba's article would automatically redirect to the Comrade guide.
I really think that Kayanba and Cha-Cha would act similar to the game, and they have a dance move that requires the both of them.
- Village Quests - This includes both high rank and low rank, and if there's any for the village, a G Level. Both should be included in only one page as MH3G: Village Quests
- Guild Quests - either same for Village Quests (as MH3G: Guild Quests), or have it separately as MH3G: Low Rank Guild Quests, MH3G: High Rank Guild Quests, and MH3G: G-Level Guild Quests. Vote on which.
- Arena - Arenas are back, and should be MH3G: Arena Challenges
- Downloadables - MH3G: Downloads, don't know how we'll separate content in this one ;x
- I'm thinking of something about Cha-Cha and Kayanba's page, I wonder if we should make Kayanba a redirect, Cha-Cha a disambiguation page, and cha-cha's MH3 info stays at MH3: Cha-Cha Guide and the 3G info for them should be MH3G: Shakalaka Comrades. Not so sure..
- Felyne Kitchen
Template:MH3G Menu. I did this a while ago. Just to get it going :P
Weapon Images and Trees
Feel free to tell me more Issues
Users with the Game
Any User with this game can post below and I will add you to the list.
Note: I am not requiring everyone to participate; all the help we can get is fine. Nothing mandatory and all. ;x
Most of our Tri G content so far are in Category:MH3G Database