Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Event begins at December 31st and ends at January 31st
Welcome to the Wiki's New Year event! For this event we are looking for talented Artists to make and compete for either Best Wallpaper, Best Logo, or Best Favicon, and if you are talented enough, you might win all 3! So fellow
hunters artists, get your hunting painting gears ready and compete for the top!
Please note that this blog is considered the Main Event Blog where you are only allowed to say if you are competing or not and what you have made/will be making, for discussions of the competitor's works and the event itself, please go to Event Discussions
For this event, all you need to do is to make a wallpaper for the wiki, a logo for the wiki, or a Fav-icon for the wiki. It is allowed for you to only make one of the 3, any 2 of the 3, or even all 3. Whoever wins on each section will have their wallpaper/logo/fav-icon placed in the wiki for weeks, or even months to come! When the event ends, Staffs will gather, discuss and pick out the top 10 work over a period of 5-7 days (depending on the amount of people participating). After the top 10 has been picked, they will then be displayed somewhere in the wiki where it will move to a poll-voting system from the whole community.
- Must have a Wiki account to compete.
- Only post your individual works in your own userpage and NO OTHER PLACE in the wiki.
- For the Wallpaper, your signature must be somewhere in the wallpaper (only your name is needed).
- For the Logo, "MHWiki" must be somewhere in the picture and can be seen clearly with ease. Signature is not needed.
- For the Fav-icon, it must be your own original creation and not ripped off from existing icons etc.
huntingPhotoshopping skills, and the ability to compete in a fair and friendly manner :)
Rules for this EVENT (Strictly Enforced)
- The byte-size and dimension of your work is STRICTLY ENFORCED, failure to follow will not allow you to compete.
- The Dimension of your wallpaper must be 1700 by 885, and not over 300kb. Only JPEG is allowed for the wallpaper.
- The Dimension of your Logo must be 250 by 65, and not over 60kb. Only PNG is allowed for the Logo.
- The Dimension of your Fav-icon (the little icon in your tab) must be 16 by 16.
- You are allowed to use any of the wiki's existing icons/logos/pictures to be used along with your work.
- It is forbidden to go around the wiki and promote your own work (like a lousy salesmen).
- Competitors are allowed to go to the chatroom and/or the Event Discussion and asks for opinion about your own work, but please be mindful that you can't expect for everyone to agree with you and your work, and thus resulting in a flame war due to disagreement.
- Fellow competitors are allowed to give opinions about each other's work, but again, be mindful not to start a flame war due to disagreement.
- If you have made something similar in the past before and want to use your past work, then feel free to use one of your past work as long as they meet the requirements IE. The dimensions and etc are correct to participate in this event.
- Staffs/admins are allowed to participate, but they will not be able to participate in the Staff & Admin voting.
Rules for THIS PARTICULAR BLOG
- You are only allowed to comment on this blog to say that you are competing and what you will be making and such. Your name will be noted down.
- If you have finished one of your work and has uploaded it onto your userpage during the event, then it is necessary that you mention about it here so that Admins can keep track of the competitor's works.