Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collection of interesting trivia I've gathered from playing Monster Hunter 3 and wagtching videos.
- The theme of the Level Three Guest House in MH3 has a bit in the middle that has the overall sound, rhyme, and tune of the Monster Hunter Main Theme.
- The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princesse's Argorok bears a striking resemblance to Fatalis, save for the upper legs.
- Qurupeco is seemingly based off of a duck and frigate bird.
- When inserted in Google Translate, Rathalos appears as French--and it's Italian equivalent is Agnaktor. So Agnaktor is the french to Italian word for Rathalos.
- The Wyverian Artisan wears a glove that appears to be made of some sort of green skin.
- Barioth is based off of a Sabertoothed Cat.
- Alatreon's name means "Wing" (ala) in Latin. "Treon" Could possibly be a reference to something, though I have yet to come up with a viable conclusion.
- Ceadeus's name means God (Deus) In Greek or Latin, iirc. It also may mean Sea God. ~Democide
- Jhen Mohran's name is the only Elder Dragon name without some sort of meaning in MH3.
- Diablos' name means "Two Horned" and "Devil". ~Democide
- Wyvern is the old english word for Dragon.
- Agnaktor's name could possibly be a reference to Akantor.
- The themes of Loc Lac and Moga Village each have small parts which are remixes of The Song of Life (Ceadeus'es Theme) ~Cottonmouth255
- There is Hylian text that translates into nothing when translated to english in Loc Lac.\
- Deviljho's name is different in the the west and Europe, in Germany anyway.. Example: Dämonjho in German. ~Democide
That would be all! Thanks!
If you have any more, post them! XD