This is a collection of interesting trivia I've gathered from playing Monster Hunter 3 and wagtching videos.
- The theme of the Level Three Guest House in MH3 has a bit in the middle that has the overall sound, rhyme, and tune of the Monster Hunter Main Theme.
- The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princesse's Argorok bears a striking resemblance to Fatalis, save for the upper legs.
- Qurupeco is seemingly based off of a duck and frigate bird.
- When inserted in Google Translate, Rathalos appears as French--and it's Italian equivalent is Agnaktor. So Agnaktor is the french to Italian word for Rathalos.
- The Wyverian Artisan wears a glove that appears to be made of some sort of green skin.
- Barioth is based off of a Sabertoothed Cat.
- Alatreon's name means "Wing" (ala) in Latin. "Treon" Could possibly be a reference to something, though I have yet to come up with a viable conclusion.
- Ceadeus's name means God (Deus) In Greek or Latin, iirc. It also may mean Sea God. ~Democide
- Jhen Mohran's name is the only Elder Dragon name without some sort of meaning in MH3.
- Diablos' name means "Two Horned" and "Devil". ~Democide
- Wyvern is the old english word for Dragon.
- Agnaktor's name could possibly be a reference to Akantor.
- The themes of Loc Lac and Moga Village each have small parts which are remixes of The Song of Life (Ceadeus'es Theme) ~Cottonmouth255
- There is Hylian text that translates into nothing when translated to english in Loc Lac.\
- Deviljho's name is different in the the west and Europe, in Germany anyway.. Example: Dämonjho in German. ~Democide
That would be all! Thanks!
If you have any more, post them! XD