Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So this is what CountJoe1 told me:
"OK I'll test your metal. I would love to see a Rhinoceros based Brute Wyvern, Simply because the idea of a Rhino-rex just has awesome written all over it. Of course I expect more than just a T-rex with a Rhino head on it. Make it like a Doboruberruku cousin- Herbivorous yet ferocious. If you accept, I will be much obliged. Oh and as for a name ummmmmm.......Rynorekku"
- Of course, the deadliest and most noticeable feature is the giant horn. Males mostly use for fighting other males and to show superiority to the other Rynorekku.
- Its diet consists of plant life, wood and rock/ore. It has very dtrong teeth, being able to crush rocks.
- In comparison, its arms are more developed than other brute wyverns, but still has not much use.
- Has very strong legs, being able to carry its enormous weight and run very fast.
-It has armor plates on its back, these grow with age.
- The scales on its upper body are extremely tough, as tough as Gravios hide.
-Head can be broken twice, tail can be broken and severed.