So this is what CountJoe1 told me:
"OK I'll test your metal. I would love to see a Rhinoceros based Brute Wyvern, Simply because the idea of a Rhino-rex just has awesome written all over it. Of course I expect more than just a T-rex with a Rhino head on it. Make it like a Doboruberruku cousin- Herbivorous yet ferocious. If you accept, I will be much obliged. Oh and as for a name ummmmmm.......Rynorekku"
- Of course, the deadliest and most noticeable feature is the giant horn. Males mostly use for fighting other males and to show superiority to the other Rynorekku.
- Its diet consists of plant life, wood and rock/ore. It has very dtrong teeth, being able to crush rocks.
- In comparison, its arms are more developed than other brute wyverns, but still has not much use.
- Has very strong legs, being able to carry its enormous weight and run very fast.
-It has armor plates on its back, these grow with age.
- The scales on its upper body are extremely tough, as tough as Gravios hide.
-Head can be broken twice, tail can be broken and severed.