Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some things I noticed on the game...
- Why do some like Pleasioth and Diablos Moon walk?
- If they are called "impact weapons", why do they have sharpness meters?
- Impact weapons bounce on a living blos wyverns head, but if a D. Hermitaur wears it, the skull breaks.
- If there is a black Gravios, should there also be a black basarios? (same for Hermitaur and Plum D, Cenataur and Terra S.)
- Shuold Dual swords have two sharpness meters? One for each blade?
- A Gravios head is as big as Lance' shield right? But when a S. Cenataur wears its skull, its as big as Lao Shans??
(Same for D. Hermitaur)
- Cenataurs spit poison. Why not S. Cenataurs?
- Why are Cenataurs's Claw Sheild like when they should be shaped like blades like S. Cenataurs?
Who's got a logical explinat…
Read more >
- To me, Gypceros is as irritating as ever, but staying under it gives alot of advantages. There, I can land plenty of charge attacks(Great Sword), Demon dance under it (Dual swords), and I can even plant a Pit Fall Trap RIGHT UNDER IT. It also gives me a chance to use healing items. I recommend to not do this always because sometimes it runs forward and starts lashing its tail, catching you off-guard. You will take minor damage when it stomps on you with its feet.
- Fact: It it does the tail whip attack(turning around and hitting you with its tail), its like its actually looking for you when you are under it
- You can use any item you want, including Pit Fall Traps