Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the endangered silver horn, White Monoblos!
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Equipment
Interesting Facts About White Monoblos
- Sightings of them are rare and their population is smaller than most other wyvern species, despite them being found in a lot of deserts.
- The reason why Monoblos is solo only is because of their small numbers and to prevent hunters from overhunting them.
- Monoblos are confirmed to be Herbivores like Diablos.
- They are less aggressive than Diablos and even seem to be shy.
- Their legs are very powerful and their speed is extremely fast. Also, while charging their horns are strong enough to pierce through rock.
- While underground, they depend on hearing.
- During Breeding Season, males flash their red colorful frills to both attract mates and to scare of rivals. Monoblos in-general use the frill to scare of threats but if that doesn't work than they'll attack threats dead on.
- From not having any breath based attacks they have better larger well-developed lungs, which help them to inhale deeper and produce their famous ear-splitting roars.
- The White Monoblos is a subspecies of Monoblos.
- The White Monoblos population is a lot lower than the normal Monoblos species.
- They are a lot more aggressive than a normal Monoblos.
- White Monoblos kill a few hunters every year though the reason why is because of its armor. Its armor is praised by hunters everywhere since hunters can truly be called a hero from hunting it.
- From sand covering Monoblos it doesn't show its true color, which are suppose to be red on some parts including its horn.
- The HC Monoblos shows a Monoblos' true colors.
- Monoblos like some animals may have multiple hearts. This is theorized by the Guild.
- The sand makes its shell harder.
|Old Desert/Dunes Theme|
|Title||MH4G 2014.10.14 復活・白一角竜モノブロス亜種討伐 team dogeza|
by team [dogeza]