Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the grim reaper of the Dunes, Shrouded Nerscylla!
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Equipment
Interesting Facts About The Shrouded Nerscylla
Order: Chelicerata - Family: Scylla
- The Shrouded Nerscylla is a Subspecies of the Nerscylla.
- The Sunken Hollow's BGM is Nerscylla's Theme.
- Shrouded Nerscylla can be found living in the Sunken Hollow and Dunes at night.
- While babies, Shrouded Nerscylla form a sort of kite that sends them flying into the air, bring them to the Sunken Hollow or various other areas. The young will than search for food in those areas as they grow up in the area and if they are able to hunt a Khezu, they can use its skin to head back to the desert during breeding season in order to breed. Shrouded Nerscylla primarily use Khezu skin to capture moisture and hold moisture in order to survive the harsh desert during that season. Those Shrouded Nerscylla that aren't able to kill a Khezu can't go to the desert to mate, however, they will just stay in the area and make a living in the area plus also breed in the area without traveling to the desert.
- This suggest to fans that Shrouded Nerscylla and Nerscylla maybe the same species.
- It also suggest that there maybe more species of them.
- The Shrouded Nerscylla doesn't make a nest like the Nerscylla and prefers to wander the desert in search of prey instead of waiting for prey to come to it. When it finds prey, it will sneak up on it by burrowing through the sand and ambush it from underground to catch it off guard and to attack it from its blind spot.
- It is able to use its web to swing from rocks and cliffs plus it can freely swing in the air with its web like a pendulum.
- Similar to Nerscylla, it gains its paralyzing toxins from its prey such as Genprey and possibly even the Desert Seltas, which is than stored in the spikes on its back. Once its back is broken, the venom will drip from its back. It also still has the poisonous toxins of the other species, which can be injected from its stinger and jaws.
- From the Shrouded Nerscylla's beautiful colors, it has become a popular good in the markets around the world.
- The shell has an eerie look to it.
|Title||MH4G - G★2 - ネルスキュラ亜種 Shrouded Nerscylla 10 13 2014|