Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the Sickle Crab, Shogun Ceanataur!
Monster Hunter Generations Equipment
Interesting Facts About Shogun Ceanataur
- Order: Decapoda
- Infraorder: Brachyura
- Superfamily: Sickle Crab
- Family: Ceanataur
- Shogun Ceanataur are highly adaptable creatures and are believed to be able to survive in areas that Daimyo Hermitaur can. Despite this they are found in harsher environments.
- They prefer areas with dark caves like the Swamps.
- Shogun Ceanataur are pretty quite and prefer to keep to themselves but when threaten they turn into killers.
- The sickles stay hidden until its angered and it feels it needs to use them.
- Shogun Ceanataur lack the defense of Daimyo Hermitaur but make up for by having a good offense and weapons. From this lighter armor, it seems they are faster than your normal Daimyo Hermitaur.
- The water it shoots from its skull is actually urine.
- Secretly, some hunters are sent to hunt them due to their meat being a favorite food for some people but finding hunters willing to get their meat is hard.
- As they get older, their venom glands lose their function and most don't even use them anymore but some individuals have been found using them.
- Just like the Plum Daimyo Hermitaur, the Terra Shogun Ceanataur is a Shogun Ceanataur that has been feeding on unusual foods that changed its color to this magma red.
- Terra Shogun Ceanataur will always look for a Monster Skull instead of a strange shell, possibly due to their color. They are usually found wearing Black Gravios Skulls but will wear other types of skulls.
- A Terra Shogun Ceanataur's armor is harder than a normal Shogun Ceanataur's but is sometimes described to be weak in some ways.
Shogun Ceanataur's BGM
|MH2/MHFU/MHF-G/MHGen: Marshlands Theme|
|Title||Shogun Ceanatur Intro|
|Title||MH Frontier: HardCore Shogun Ceanataur Preview|
|Title||MHFU: Gameplay (Gunlance)|
|Title||MH Frontier: HardCore Shogun Ceanataur|
|Title||MHX ユニさんのショウグンギザミ【ランス】 MH Generations -Shogun Ceanataur-|