Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the Queen of the Poisonous Land, Dreadqueen Rathian!
Monster Hunter Generations Equipment
Interesting Facts About Dreadqueen Rathian
- Her title, Dreadqueen, comes from her beauty and her horrifying movements as she leaves behind poisonous gas.
- She is able to turn a battlefield into a hazardous zone, very quickly as she fights.
- Dreadqueen Rathian's poison is said to be far deadlier than a normal Rathian's. This poison is said to constantly spill and splash from the tail as she uses it.
- As she uses her tail, she will leave behind thorns in the ground like rose pedals. These thorns can leave behind poison so hunters must be wary.
- Her poison comes in many forms.
- Dreadqueen Rathian is suggested to have changed dramatically due to living in certain environments that altered her poison.
- Her shell and scales are tainted violet due to poison. Now no one can touch them with their bare hands.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
|Title||[MHX] 集会所上位 紫毒姫レイア＆レイア2頭 Lv10|
by SV Club