Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the Queen of the Poisonous Land, Dreadqueen Rathian!
Monster Hunter Generations Equipment
Interesting Facts About Dreadqueen Rathian
- Her title, Dreadqueen, comes from her beauty and her horrifying movements as she leaves behind poisonous gas.
- She is able to turn a battlefield into a hazardous zone, very quickly as she fights.
- Dreadqueen Rathian's poison is said to be far deadlier than a normal Rathian's. This poison is said to constantly spill and splash from the tail as she uses it.
- As she uses her tail, she will leave behind thorns in the ground like rose pedals. These thorns can leave behind poison so hunters must be wary.
- Her poison comes in many forms.
- Dreadqueen Rathian is suggested to have changed dramatically due to living in certain environments that altered her poison.
- Her shell and scales are tainted violet due to poison. Now no one can touch them with their bare hands.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
|Title||[MHX] 集会所上位 紫毒姫レイア＆レイア2頭 Lv10|
by SV Club