Hello there. How are you? Fantastic. Look at your sword, now look at my sword, back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly yours is not mine, but if stop playing that World of the War Craft, and played an exhilarating game of Monster Hunter. Your sword can look like my sword. Look down, now back up. Were are we? We're in a volcano filled with monsters and wonder. Swan dive, into the vast world of Monster Hunter. Where are we? What's this? It's monster you hunted with your very own hands. Lets carve it. The monster is now materials. Sorry, did I say materials? What about the best set of armors and weapons you've ever laid eyes on! Anything is possible when you play Monster Hunter. I'm on a Dragon. Rawr!Blahblahblah blah blah blahblah blah~
- Ronin Karkinos: The Akantor/Ukanlos Carapaceon.
- Remmarzan: The adult form of the Remobra.
- Monster Stingray: Accidental monster idea.
- Monster Manaray: Monster idea from cobalt.
- Hydra Monster idea: Monster idea created by me and Cobalt.
- Dragon Attribute Monster: Just something I dug up from my old drawings.
- Dark Metal Monster.
- Monster Crashers: Coming soon. Monster Hunter, and Castle Crashers mixed.
- Wood Based Elder Dragon: One of my Original creations. Inspired by the Carnivorous Plants blog in the Monster Hunter Wishlist.
- Apalala: A swamp based monster. Used in the Monster Hunter Art Competition hosted by Countjoe1.
My favorite pagesEdit
- Favorite page #1: Monster Hunter wish list on Monster Hunter Wiki.
- Favorite page #2: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd page on Monster Hunter Wiki.