Hello fellow hunters! The name's Orlando, and i hail from the island of Puerto Rico (which is actually a few miles from Moga woods xD). I know how to use every weapon, but i'm beginning to NOT like Hunting Horns, Bowguns, and duals (but i hope the new MHP3 system works well).
Also, If i had my own theme, it would be something like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fCFY6_PHhQ
Worst Monsters to ever walk this Earth:Edit
- Plesioth- Hipcheck from h*ll
- Gravios- Does not want to die today
- Tigrex- I don't have to explain
- Monoblos and Diablos (MHFU)= Downright repetitive fight, and still they get me.
- Shen Gaoren- The most boring battle in history
Memo to me...Edit
- Chapter 2: Calm Sands (Tiggyslayer)
I wasn't aware of the MH franchise since recently (yeah, really weird). I was at the local Gamestop buying a Wii points card when the "cashier" tells me : "Hey, havent you heard of the new MH? It's a cool game where you fight monsters and carve their parts (claws, hide, etc.) to create armor and weapons". Uneasy since i wanted to download a game with the card, i didn't pay much attention, and was about to leave when my mom tells me: "Hey, how 'bout that? Want to buy the demo?" I quickly nodded to end the shopping spree (seriously, it's almost eternal with mom). I arrived at home and quickly downloaded the game, but was rather curious as to what kind of game the demo was about. I inserted the disc, waited for the game to load, picked the Great Jaggi quest, and used the SnS. I cannot describe what i felt that day (lol). The game was AWESOME, so i eagerly awaited for the real game. Since then, i have deemed it the best franchise EVER. Cool story, eh?
I have created some monsters and posted pics here: My Monster Creations. I normally start by drawing the bone structure of the monster (Thanks to CountJoe's advice) then drawing the body, and finally adding details; these drawings are small and have less detail, but they're 'unique'. If, however, i want to draw a larger monster, i would need to draw the body structure of an existing monster and then take away and add different details; these drawings are larger and with more detail, but may be too similar to an existing monster. And that's how you draw.....like Hypno.
If in-game i had skills relative to what i can do in real life, i'd have:
- Heat cancel (low)= I somehow resist more heat than most of my friends and family
- Cold increase (low)= However, i can't stand the cold
- Flat-footed= I can run fast, but only thru short bursts
- Recovery up +1= Although i tire easily, i recover quite quickly, given that i have a supply of water handy
- Hunger negate= If i'm busy with something, i don't give a **** about eating; seriously, i can go all day (or night) without eating.