Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Treasure Hunting: Volcano Guide
- Not Complete yet (obviously), but will finish in the near future
- This is an easy map to load up your points on if you know what you are doing
- This guide will provide you with more Volcano - specific secrets and details for getting gold crown highscore on volcano
Specific guides for each zone
- Bug netting spot in the upper right corner coming in from zone 1
- Mine all three spots with a pickaxe.
- Middle mining spot has a mega treasure possibility(Teostra Meteor).
How to deal with the monsters in the Volcano treasure hunt
-For the Gravios, you will want to take either dragon or water weapon for he is weakest against to two elements
-Armour should just be anything with Sharpness+1(Artisan) or the highest defense possible.
- When you locate the Gravios, paintball him or just go straight into attacking.
- To attack him you will want to focus on his tail and getting it off (Only if you do NOT have a hammer or bow/bowgun).
- Once it is off, DO NOT CARVE YET. You may get a mega treasure while the Gravios can still hit you.
- Proceed to smack/slash the Gravios until it dies.
- Now, if the Iodrome is also dead, carve his tail and take back the mega treasures(Teostra Meteor/Gravios Jewel).
- Also, carve the body of the Gravios for maximum points.
- Do not take back dragonrock, dragonrock+, or hard dragonrock UNLESS you are in zone 4 or a zone you know you can get back to base camp quickly. Otherwise, it will not be worth the points.
- Easy strategy
- Just attack until dead, not too much of a pain
- Carve him twice to get a Purple Crest (2000 pts.)
- If you carve a dragonrock or anything of that variety, drop it unless you are in zone 4
The rarest treasures (Must be rarity of 6 or greater).Note: not all rare 6 treasures are mega treasures.However rare 7 and 8 treasures are confirm mega treasures .
Mega Treasures are important for the following reasons:
- More points per mission
- More complete guild card
- Bragging rights to friends
How to get
|#||Treasure||How to get|
|1||Basarios Peach||Found in zone 8 or 2 at the plant searching spot.|
|2||Athena Beetle||Bug netted in zone 2|
|3||Elder Dragon Reference||Combined from Torn Old Book and Old Book Scrap.(Get Old Book Scrap from area 2 herb gathering herbs.Get the bullfangoes to charge @the border until it breaks.Get Torn Old Book from area 6 Shootstone.refer from map.)|
|4||Teostra Meteor||Carved from the Gravios' Tail or mined in the middle spot of zone 8.|
|5||Gravios Jewel||Carved from the Gravios' tail.|