Treasure Hunting: Volcano Guide
- Not Complete yet (obviously), but will finish in the near future
- This is an easy map to load up your points on if you know what you are doing
- This guide will provide you with more Volcano - specific secrets and details for getting gold crown highscore on volcano
Specific guides for each zone
- Bug netting spot in the upper right corner coming in from zone 1
- Mine all three spots with a pickaxe.
- Middle mining spot has a mega treasure possibility(Teostra Meteor).
How to deal with the monsters in the Volcano treasure hunt
-For the Gravios, you will want to take either dragon or water weapon for he is weakest against to two elements
-Armour should just be anything with Sharpness+1(Artisan) or the highest defense possible.
- When you locate the Gravios, paintball him or just go straight into attacking.
- To attack him you will want to focus on his tail and getting it off (Only if you do NOT have a hammer or bow/bowgun).
- Once it is off, DO NOT CARVE YET. You may get a mega treasure while the Gravios can still hit you.
- Proceed to smack/slash the Gravios until it dies.
- Now, if the Iodrome is also dead, carve his tail and take back the mega treasures(Teostra Meteor/Gravios Jewel).
- Also, carve the body of the Gravios for maximum points.
- Do not take back dragonrock, dragonrock+, or hard dragonrock UNLESS you are in zone 4 or a zone you know you can get back to base camp quickly. Otherwise, it will not be worth the points.
- Easy strategy
- Just attack until dead, not too much of a pain
- Carve him twice to get a Purple Crest (2000 pts.)
- If you carve a dragonrock or anything of that variety, drop it unless you are in zone 4
The rarest treasures (Must be rarity of 6 or greater).Note: not all rare 6 treasures are mega treasures.However rare 7 and 8 treasures are confirm mega treasures .
Mega Treasures are important for the following reasons:
- More points per mission
- More complete guild card
- Bragging rights to friends
How to get
|#||Treasure||How to get|
|1||Basarios Peach||Found in zone 8 or 2 at the plant searching spot.|
|2||Athena Beetle||Bug netted in zone 2|
|3||Elder Dragon Reference||Combined from Torn Old Book and Old Book Scrap.(Get Old Book Scrap from area 2 herb gathering herbs.Get the bullfangoes to charge @the border until it breaks.Get Torn Old Book from area 6 Shootstone.refer from map.)|
|4||Teostra Meteor||Carved from the Gravios' Tail or mined in the middle spot of zone 8.|
|5||Gravios Jewel||Carved from the Gravios' tail.|