Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It has an orange-brown body color with some red shades mixed in it while fins and belly are more blueish.
Just like its arctic counterpart, the sandy Tigerstripe Zamtrios retains the same attacks, but seemingly able to use them better. For one, it can immediately inflate itself, and start a rolling attack right away, instead of doing so after taking enough damage. Furthermore, it is capable of leaping in this form, clearing an area in a single bound. It can also shoot a stream of water that allows it to deflate itself, back into its normal size at will. It is also capable of spitting globs of paralyzing fluid at enemies, but, unlike the regular Zamtrios, it can't create an armor around it.
Tigerstripe Zamtrios is found in the Dunes.
The English name, Tigerstripe Zamtrios is in reference to the pattern of the monster's skin. It also matches the monster's Japanese title, torazame.
MH4U Breakable Parts
|Right Leg (x1)|
|Left Leg (x1)|
|Top Fin (x1)|
- Its head, fin, each front leg and tail can be broken.
- Tigerstripe Zamtrios' roar requires Earplugs to block.
- It can become infected by the Frenzy Virus.
- During the localization process, potential name candidates for Tigerstripe Zamtrios included Dune Zamtrios and Bronze Zamtrios.
- Unlike its normal counterpart, Tigerstripe Zamtrios can inflate itself immediately.
- When inflated Tigerstripe Zamtrios is capable of jumping long distances and can roll sideways as well as jump twice.
- When leaving its inflated form, Tigerstripe Zamtrios can shoot a stream of water causing Waterblight.
- It can also deflate like Zamtrios but this is rare.