In its default state, the Thunderlord Zinogre resembles a fully-charged Zinogre. One of its horns is much larger than the other, its scales are green instead of the normal blue, and its fur and claws are gold. The Thunderlord Zinogre crackles with green electricity, which turns to a golden color when it enters it's "Ultracharged" state.
Thunderlord Zinogre has the same movesets of Zinogre, but with improvement and new ones of their own. Unlike their relative, Thunderlord Zinogre is already in supercharged state which they can freely go in Rage Mode and reach a new charged state called "Ultracharged" state. Also, Thunderlord Zinogre is capable of channeling lightning through their horns to do a uppercut on hunters.
Thunderlord Zinogre are truly dangerous monsters that are stronger than a normal Zinogre. Hunters are required to have a special permit in order to hunt them.
Thunderlord Zinogre lives in almost any environment their relative lived.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Unlike Zinogre, Thunderlord Zinogre can pin an hunter even when not fatigued.
- Thunderlord Zinogre is always in a supercharged state.
- Because it is always in a supercharged state it can go into rage mode freely, unlike its normal counterpart which has to be fully charged before entering rage mode.
- In its first stage its back is glowing green but when it's in its "Ultracharged State" its back will glow gold.
- When in its Ultracharged State, Thunderlord Zinogre's forelimb slams will summon thunder in front of it.
- Its Thunder Summon is also greatly amplified in range and can even hit the hunter from the other side of the area.
- When in its Ultracharged State, Thunderlord Zinogre can release Fulgurbugs around it causing a large explosion of thunder around it, but causing it to lose its charge.
- High-level Thunderlord Zinogre will release more Fulgurbugs with its Fulgurbug Launch attack and can also release them during its Thunder Backflip attack.
- Thunderlord Zinogre's roar requires Earplugs to block.