Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In its default state, the Thunderlord Zinogre resembles a fully-charged Zinogre. One of its horns is much larger than the other, its scales are green instead of the normal blue, and its fur and claws are gold. The Thunderlord Zinogre crackles with green electricity, which turns to a golden color when it enters it's "Ultracharged" state.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Unlike Zinogre, Thunderlord Zinogre can pin an hunter even when not fatigued.
- Thunderlord Zinogre is always in a supercharged state.
- Because it is always in a supercharged state it can go into rage mode freely, unlike its normal counterpart which has to be fully charged before entering rage mode.
- In its first stage its back is glowing green but when it's in its "Ultracharged State" its back will glow gold.
- When in its Ultracharged State, Thunderlord Zinogre's forelimb slams will summon thunder in front of it.
- Its Thunder Summon is also greatly amplified in range and can even hit the hunter from the other side of the area.
- When in its Ultracharged State, Thunderlord Zinogre can release Fulgurbugs around it causing a large explosion of thunder around it, but causing it to lose its charge.
- High-level Thunderlord Zinogre will release more Fulgurbugs with its Fulgurbug Launch attack and can also release them during its Thunder Backflip attack.
- Thunderlord Zinogre's roar requires Earplugs to block.