Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Terra Shogun Ceanataur has the same elemental weakness, apart from an additional vulnerability to Water on its rear shell. Instead of blue and grey, it is black and a reddish-orange color. Instead of a normal Gravios Skullshell on its back, it has a Black Gravios Skullshell.
Terra Shogun Ceanataur, as is normal for a rarer subspecies, is slightly stronger, faster and has more health than the common species.
- It can shoot water out of the shell even when its not on a cavern ceiling.
- Unlike the normal Shogun Ceanataur, which utilizes three different shells (Lavasioth Skull, Gravios Skull and Conch Shell), it always wears a Black Gravios skull.
- Breaking its Black Gravios skull once or twice yields a Black Gravios Skull Shell.
- When weak, Terra Shogun Ceanataur rests in Area 7 of the Old Swamp.
- Like the Shogun Ceanataur, breaking one of its claws leaves the monster in rage mode for the rest of the quest.
- Terra Shogun's claws are relatively soft, and its shell relatively hard - the opposite of the normal Shogun Ceanataur.
- "Terra" means "Earth" in Latin, and relates to the Terra Shogun Ceanataur in that its materials imply it's earth-based, as well as the color of soil or terracotta clay.
- It has a slightly larger pincers than the Shogun Ceanataur.
- Just like the Shogun Ceanataur when enraged its pincers will extend increasing its range.