Athena's Armor Generator Edit
Athena, who's wonderful MHFU armor calculator has helped many a hunter, has come out with a MHP3rd version of the calculator! (Which is outstandingly better than the MHAG system made by Capcom-Unity)
- You can now directly import all your charms from your PSP save data. No CFW required. It only reads from your save; it doesn't change anything, so it should be completely safe from corruption. If you're paranoid though, you can always back it up first. It's good practice to back up your MH saves regularly, anyway.
- You can ignore Piercings (SSP, Barrage, Aspire, etc) if you don't have them yet
- You can filter out any sets that give negative (bad) skills
- You can allow Torso Inc pieces or not as you prefer
- You can allow "dummy" items or not
- You can right-click armor and decorations in the solutions box and Advanced Search columns to see the skills/materials
- You can specify what HR and level of Village quests you have access to, filtering out armor you can't make yet
- Use the Advanced Search feature to filter out specific armor/decorations pieces you don't want/have. It also uses a slightly better (but slower) algorithm.
- It's pretty fast. Typical searches of 3 skills take about a second on my 2.1 GHz Core2Duo, although your milage may vary. Requesting more skills is slower.