|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Silverwind Nargacuga appears similar to Lucent Nargacuga, having white fur and scales on parts of its body. It has more spikes on its tail and they are constantly erect. Unlike the Lucent Nargacuga, the Silverwind's white patterns are striped and brighter.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Silverwind Nargacuga's head and wings can be wounded and its tail can be wounded and severed.
- When enraged, Silverwind Nargacuga's eyes will glow red.
- While enraged, Silverwind Nargacuga can chain a tail slam with a 360 tail spin.
- In higher levels of special permit quests, Silverwind Nargacuga can do a double tail slam.
- Unlike its normal counterpart, Silverwind Nargacuga's tail spikes travel in an arc and can actually track the Hunter in the air before falling.
- Silverwind Nargacuga's tail spikes are always extended, even when not in Rage Mode.
- Silverwind Nargacuga can send off wind projectiles with its tail attacks.
- Silverwind Nargacuga can immediately go into its Prowler Stance after a sideways leap.
- Silverwind Nargacuga can inflict bleeding with its tail slam. Its wind projectiles can also bleed but only if it hits the hunter while they're being knocked back.