Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It fights the same as a Kushala Daora. It should be noted that when hunters fight it, there is no storm, so all Barrel Bombs can be used.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Main Article: Kushala Daora
Hard Core (HC) Rusted Kushala Daora
- Rusted Kushala Daora items cannot be obtained, the only items obtained are normal Kushala Daora.
- Rusted Kushala Daora has a slightly different moveset that the normal Kushala Daora. It uses his aerial turnaround bite much more often, and can immediately attack with a charge or a wind blast after jumping back (whereas a non-rusted Kushala Daora always taunts first).
- Rusted Kushala Daora's roar and screeches are slightly different from Kushala Daora's.
- Rusted Kushala Daora's roar requires Earplugs to block.
- In the Town Rusted Kushala Daora can be hit with the Dragonator to deal heavy damage and cause it to fall down. If it is attacking the wall with a triple wind blast the hunter will have to wait for it to fly down. It can be hit both when hovering and while on the ground - as long as it is within the dragonator range, it will be hit.
- Rusted Kushala Daora's name is not mentioned, only to be mentioned as "A brown metal plated dragon".
- Rusted Kushala Daora is the final Village boss.
- It now has its own unique items and armor.
- HC Rusted Kushala Daora's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.