The Remobra are small serpentine wyverns that are no bigger than a Velociprey. They have been spotted in almost every area of the game, but they mainly live in the Volcano and the Swamp. They attack by spitting poison and use a variety of melee attacks, such as flicks of the tail and flying tackles. These attacks are not extremely dangerous but offer great annoyance if the hunter is engaged with a larger, more attention-demanding foe. They mainly hover in the air, attacking from above and hence are liable to affect camera movement, which is tantamount to distraction from large monsters' attacks. They travel in groups and live in damp, water-rich areas such as the Tower, Jungles, Swamp, and Gorge. However Remobra are known to migrate to areas of extreme heat, namely Volcanoes and Deserts, making them widely adapted to any subtropical environment.
In MHFU, they are not seen until the Level 4* Volcano Quest in the Guild, and in one Elder Quest. They may also be found early in the 4* Iodrome Quest in the Guild Hall.
- Remobra are susceptible to loud sounds (Sonic Bombs, bomb explosions, monsters' roars, etc.), which cause them to fall from the air.
- If a Remobra is killed while hovering over an inaccessible pit, its corpse will fall and prevent the hunter from carving.
- Remobra ribs are a carve-able item on Monster Hunter Frontier and are used as cooking ingredients.
- Remobra makes a return in Monster Hunter 4.
- In a Monster Hunter 4 trailer, Remobra are seen flying next to the Dragon Ship in the Great Desert.