Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Raging Brachydios sports a green shell with yellow-orange slime mold on its forelimbs, head, back, and tail that turns red when it becomes enraged. It is noticeably larger than normal Brachydios and moves slower as a result.
It is an unusual Brachydios individual with abnormal activation of its Slime Mold and the usual Slime Mold on certain parts of its body has become a lot more active than before. The slime that covers it is capable of exploding; this can only occur if the hunter stays in close proximity and if the slime on the Raging Brachydios is glowing bright red. It is also worth mentioning that the slime puddles explode at a noticeably faster rate.
Raging Brachydios is only found within the Ingle Isle.
- Its horn and each arm can be broken. Its tail can also be severed.
- Raging Brachydios' roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- When the slime on its head, arms, or tail turns red, the next attack on that body part will activate the slime and it will explode after half a second.
- Breaking those parts will make the explosions less effective.
- Raging Brachydios cannot be captured.