Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike the common Daimyo Hermitaur, this subspecies sports a purple and white carapace, and wears a Diablos skullshell instead of a Monoblos skullshell. Unlike its red counterpart, the Plum Daimyo Hermitaur is weak against Ice, rather than Thunder. The horns on its shell can be broken, just like those of a Diablos.
Much like its cousin, the Plum Daimyo Hermitaur is docile until provoked or aggravated. Its territory is expansive and thus impossible for it to defend, leading it to be something of a nomad, wandering from place to place in search of food.
MH4U Breakable Parts
|Right Claw (x1)|
|Left Claw (x1)|
- Their Water Beam attack has a longer distance than most of their red counterparts.
- Capcom-Unity announces the 16th of March (as announced by Capcom staff) to be Daimyo Hermitaur and Plum Daimyo Hermitaur day, the second day of a series of Monster Days Capcom-Unity had created that happens each Wednesday of the week.
- The Plum Daimyo Hermitaur starred in the 2 star quest for the PSN demo.
- During the water blast, it can walk left or right to cover a wider area, but unlike regular Daimyo Hermitaur, it walks in a semicircular manner.
- Plum Daimyo Hermitaur can do a 180 degrees claw swipe, similarly to Shogun Ceanataur.
- Impact Damage is no longer required to break its shell.
- It can become infected by the Frenzy Virus.
- ↑ http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/03/16/monster_appreciation_day:_daimyo_hermitaur