Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Monster Hunter i is a game for the cell phone, it was released in Japan on February 6, 2006.
- Players can only pick a male character.
- Hunter has no voice
- There is no Sharpness
- Weapon and Armor choices are linear
- Monsters have health bars.
- Areas are: Marsh, Volcano, Rocky Desert, Rock, Forest and Hills, and Jungle
- The game is offline only.
- It is a port of Monster Hunter G for the cellphone.
- All the monsters of Monster Hunter G (Even the Subspecies) are in the game with the exception of Khezu and Fatalis.
- The logo was once "Monster Hunter i", but it changed to "Monster Hunter" on July 1, 2007 in a cellphone update.
- The monthly fee is 315 Yen