Monster Hunter i is a game for the cell phone, it was released in Japan on February 6, 2006.
- Players can only pick a male character.
- Hunter has no voice
- There is no Sharpness
- Weapon and Armor choices are linear
- Monsters have health bars.
- Areas are: Marsh, Volcano, Rocky Desert, Rock, Forest and Hills, and Jungle
- The game is offline only.
- It is a port of Monster Hunter G for the cellphone.
- All the monsters of Monster Hunter G (Even the Subspecies) are in the game with the exception of Khezu and Fatalis.
- The logo was once "Monster Hunter i", but it changed to "Monster Hunter" on July 1, 2007 in a cellphone update.
- The monthly fee is 315 Yen
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.