Monster Hunter i is a game for the cell phone, it was released in Japan on February 6, 2006.
- You can only pick a male character.
- Hunter has no voice
- There is no Sharpness
- Weapon and Armor choices are linear
- Monsters have health bars.
- Areas are: Marsh, Volcano, Rocky Desert, Rock, Forest and Hills, and Jungle
- The game is offline only.
- It is a port of Monster Hunter G for the cellphone.
- All the monsters of Monster Hunter G (Even the Subspecies) are in the game with the exception of Khezu and Fatalis.
- The logo was once "Monster Hunter i", but it changed to "Monster Hunter" on July 1, 2007 in a cellphone update.
- The monthly fee is 315 Yen
|Internationally-Released Monster Hunter Games|
|First Generation||Monster Hunter | Monster Hunter Freedom|
|Second Generation||Monster Hunter Freedom 2 | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite|
|Third Generation||Monster Hunter 3 | Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate|
|Others||Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting|
|Japan-Exclusive Monster Hunter Games|
|First Generation||Monster Hunter G | Monster Hunter Portable|
|Second Generation||Monster Hunter 2 | Monster Hunter Portable 2nd | Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G|
|Third Generation||Monster Hunter 3 | Monster Hunter Portable 3rd | Monster Hunter 3 G|
|Fourth Generation||Monster Hunter 4|
|Frontier Series|| Monster Hunter Frontier | Season 1.0 | 2.0 | 3.0 | 4.0 | 5.0 | 6.0 | 7.0 | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0|
MHFO Season Forward 1 | Forward 2 | Forward 3 | Forward 4 | Forward 5
|Diary Series||MHD: Felyne Village | MHD: Mobile Felyne Village | MHD:Felyne Village G|
|Others|| Monster Hunter i | MH Mobile Games | Monster Hunter Hunting Card|
Monster Hunter: Phantom Island Voyage