Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 is the English equivalent of Monster Hunter Portable 2nd released in Japan. It is an expansion of Monster Hunter 2 with the omission of Yama Tsukami. Instead, two more monsters, the Tigrex and Akantor were added.
Improvements and Additions
- Improved graphics
- Item and Equipment list now 6 pages instead of 4
- Maximum rarity increased from 7 (orange) to 8 (red)
- Gunlances, Dual Swords, Long Swords, Bows and Hunting Horns added since Monster Hunter 2.
- Download system that allows you to download quests(up to 6 at a time) and bonuses such as Poogie outfits.
- A set of MH2 monsters returning under their new English names.
- Farm points (Pokke Points) are a different currency and cannot be retrieved from selling things; Only from gathering quests & any other methods.
- Unlike MH2, the day and night effect is now fixed on the selected quests.
- G-rank quests have been removed.
- Timing of roars and monster sound coordinated are improved.
- An improved Pokke Farm.
- Many more new plants, ores, bugs, carves, armor and weapons.
- Instant transportation from exits of areas.
- New Training School options.
- New clothes.
- Treasure quests can now be played with one player.
Monster Hunter Dual Pack
It is available in GameStop for $14.99.