Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
It is well known for its extreme bursts of speed that are beyond most monsters of the series. His speed is so great that he appears to use teleportation across the land when enraged leaving only hairs and a burning hot orange dust from his starting point.
The majority of his attacks are improvements to Kamu and Nono's attacks and some extreme new ones. New ones include jumping into the air spinning then homing towards one of the hunters in the area to land on them no matter the range even if they are on the complete other side of a wide room, a unusually wide ranged lazy scratch attack when exhausted. a counter attack where if someone hits him he will appear to teleport to the attackers right for only a moment before appearing to teleport again jumping at his attacker or oddly the hunter who posted the quest, A attack where he charges a fireball in his mouth then appears to teleport behind whoever he chose to be his victim and the range of where this victim could be is unlimited as he will simply appear behind anyone anywhere in the same room and a attack where he jumps into the air at speed appearing to teleport > appears above a chosen victim > spits a fireball bellow > lands at high speed then repeats the jump attack followed by appearing to teleport to do a spinning landing on the victim.
Unlike Kamu Orugaron, Midogaron is a lone wolf and a very strong one at that. Though it is known they bother Kamu and Nono pairs from time to time.
Midogaron has the unique behavior of attacking the hunter who posted the quest, sometimes relentlessly chasing after him/her even when other hunters attacking him. This may be a tactic to take out the leader to confuse other members of packs or herds of other creatures when hunting.
- In the second MHF-G trailer a Midogaron is seen battling a Kamu Orugaron.
- Midogaron has much deeper roars and growls than the Kamu Orugaron and the Nono Orugaron.
- Midogaron is a mutation of a lone Kamu Orugaron.
- When angered, his white stripes and eyes flare red.
- Midogaron also gains an aura around him, when enraged.
- During the battle Midogaron can charge so fast that he almost seems to teleport.
- Some of Midogaron's attacks are reminiscent of the HC Kamu and Nono Orugaron's.
- Midogaron's face can be scarred, and his tail and back spikes can be broken.
- Just like Kamu and Nono to break his back spikes you have to reach his actual back instead of his belly to break his back. This has a incredible amount of quest failures in must break back quests.
- Midogaron's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- According to item info Midogaron's body is burning hot including his fangs, claws, striped hair in rage and his mane.