|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Due to its right horn being sliced off, that horn has regrown in an odd more savage state, while its other horn remains normal. Massacre Demon Diablos also bluish blood covering parts of its body, including its face, wings, and tail.
Compared to a normal Diablos, Massacre Demon Diablos has more physical strength and fights more aggressively than a basic individual. When angered, red veins will appear on some portions of this individual's body. However, it has another enraged state beyond its first one. When greatly enraged, Massacre Demon Diablos's secreted body fluids will begin to evaporate due to its intense body temperature, causing a sort of steam to spread off its body. The evaporation of the body fluids causes a steam explosion, which can easily push off foes that are near it.
Like Diablos, Massacre Demon Diablos is highly aggressive. However, Massacre Demon Diablos is described to be quite rogue when it encounters an enemy, especially if that threat is a hunter.
- Massacre Demon Diablos is considered the leader of the Deviants.
- Massacre Demon Diablos is apart of the Unrivaled Two' in Monster Hunter XX.
- It is also one of the flagships in that game, the other being Barufaruku.
- Massacre Demon Diablos is one of the few G-rank exclusive Deviants.
- Massacre Demon Diablos's legs, horn, and back can be wounded, while a portion of its tail and left horn can be severed.
- Massacre Demon Diablos won't enter its first Rage Mode until it loses a certain amount of health. When close to death, it'll enter its Massacre Charging State for its final Rage Mode.
- When enraged, Massacre Demon Diablos becomes weaker to attacks.
- While in its Massacre Charging State, Massacre Demon Diablos will occasionally be covered in white steam that can heavily damage hunters around it. This steam increases the size of some of its attacks and make some of them more difficult to evade.