Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: Please leave your very own combos at the Discussion Page. Thank you.
MHP3rd Move List
Combo List - Sheathed
|Sheathed - Combos|
|Continuous Combo 1||(Any direction) + (Repeat for X Times)|
Combo List - Unsheathed
|Unsheathed - Combos|
|Heavy Smash + Horizontal Slash||+|
|Heavy Smash + Backward Slash||+|
|Horizontal Slash + Heavy Smash||+|
|Horizontal Slash + Backward Slash||+|
|Backward Slash + Heavy Smash||+|
|Backward Slash + Horizontal Tab + Charged Heavy Smash||+ (Hold)|
|Backward Slash + Horizontal Slash||+|
|Heavy Smash + Horizontal Slash + Backward Slash||+ +|
- Charged Smashes have three levels of charging, with the Third Charge Level dealing the best amount of damage.
- This requires releasing hold of the at a certain time.
- Not releasing the button results to only the Second Charge Level Damage.
- Unlike Charged Heavy Smashes, Charged Crouching Heavy Smashes will surely hit the Third Charge level without releasing at a certain time.
- Releasing at a certain time though quickens the time it takes to get to the Third Charge Level.