Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Number of Monsters - Comparison with Previous Games
|June 23/26, 2009||August 29, 2007||May 23, 2006|
- 10 new monsters were added to the game.
- 4 New Subspecies for old monsters: Plum Daimyo Hermitaur, Terra Shogun Ceanataur, Emerald Congalala and Copper Blangonga.
- 2 Monsters from Monster Hunter Frontier: Hypnocatrice and Lavasioth.
- Vespoid Queen, a Large Neopteron monster.
- Nargacuga, the game's flagship monster, and Ukanlos, the end-game monster.
- Yama Tsukami from Monster Hunter 2, previously not present in Monster Hunter Freedom 2 returns in this game.
- A hunter can now obtain High Rank Monoblos, White Monoblos, Yian Garuga and Lunastra materials, but only Yian Garuga will be available in Guild Quests. The other monsters will still be Village Quests-Exclusive.
- Yian Garuga will also have G-Level materials.
- Diablos and Yian Garuga have aesthetic changes in this game.
- There are quests in which Diablos only has One Horn, with the other already broken.
- There are quests in which Yian Garuga will either have its original scarred look, or a complete undamaged look.