- When a value under the heading "Special" is in parenthesis, this is the value of the element/ailment when the armor skill "Awakening" is in effect.
Sharpness: See top bar for original sharpness level. The lower bar represents your weapon's sharpness in conjunction with the Handicraft skill, Sharpness +1
- Please make a page for any weapons you have with a detailed list of requirements needed to craft or upgrade the weapon.
|Sword and Shield||Dual Sword||Long Sword|
|Great Sword||Hammer||Hunting Horn|
|Light Bowgun||Heavy Bowgun||Bow|
Weapons Guides (Coming Soon)Edit
- All 12 weapons types present in MHP3rd return in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
- The weapon classes that were not present in Monster Hunter 3 (Dual Sword, Gunlance, Hunting Horn, and Bow) have gained underwater capabilities.
- The game introduces the Slime Element (爆破), a new element for weapons. It has an effect similar to a Barrel Bomb in the game, and is applied like an ailment.