|MHP3: Arzuros, Lagombi and Volvidon Theme|
It has the physical characteristics of a Rabbit, Bear and Koala. A Lagombi's belly is made of a low friction material and is shaped so that it can slide on the snow like a sled. Because of this characteristic, it suggests that the Lagombi has adapted (and may be limited) to snowy areas. A Lagombi has superb hearing so it can hear even the slightest sound moving in the Tundra. Fortunately, that also leaves it vulnerable to loud noises, such as Sonic Bombs (like Yian Kut-Ku). It attacks by throwing chunks of ice, swiping with its claws, and sliding around on its belly in order to ram hunters. To traverse from area to area it slides on its belly much like a penguin.
- Its ears can be broken once.
- Like Yian Kut-Ku, sonic bombs will be useless when in rage mode.
- If a hunter throws a Sonic Bomb while Lagombi is sliding, it will fall.
- When low on stamina, Lagombi will fall sometimes after sliding on the ground.
- Also when low on stamina, it'll try to slide away to Area 2. Near the Bnahabra's nest it'll dig up food that was safely hidden under the snow.
- When weak, Lagombi will leave an area by limping, instead of sliding.
- It will sleep in area 6 of the Tundra in order to recover health.
- There is a download quest where players can hunt a mini Lagombi.
- The original English name was Uruksis.
- Its name has been based off of the Greek word for hare "lagos".The -mbi part was to give the name a unique overall cute sound
- Lagombi makes a return in Monster Hunter 4.
Information taken from mhp3rd.net
|Hitzone||Cut. D.||Imp. D.||Shot D.|
Lagombi - Badass Meter: