Slots & Description
|2~4||62~70||Hrd Armor Sphere||1452z|
|5~6||74~78||Hvy Armor Sphere||2620z|
- 8 total slots allows for some flexibility with gems. With a 2-slot talisman or weapon, it is possible to activate two 5-gem skills, such as Speed Sharpening, Capture Guru, or Speed Setup.
- Alternatively, fill up all the armour slots with Upstream Jewels for Current Res (Hi), or with Vitality Jewels for Health +50, albeit generally a waste of slots as you can eat Meat+Meat or Meat+Grain to get this.
- Lagiacrus+ can serve as a useful base to create Armor sets with emphasis on the Awaken skill. The Vambraces and Greaves together provide +9 to FreeElement, along with 2 slots, which if filled with Release Jewels give +11 to FreeElement. The +15 required to activate Awaken could be achieved with a 3-slot armour piece, weapon, or talisman and a catalyst jewel.
- With all the slots, you can charm it for attack and with a 3-slot-weapon, you can get AuL.
- The Overforged LR version of Lagiacrus armor is generally better. Most Awaken weapons are out classed by non-awakened weapons, so Razor Sharp is better than Awaken. The LR version also has more slots and they are arranged in pairs, which makes for better use of two-slot decorations, like Assault jewels, etc.
- With Uragaan's hammer or SnS it is a very powerful combo. Gemming in Attack Up S/M/L is an effective choice.