Jade Barroth is a blue and green subspecies of Barroth that lives in the Tundra. Known as Ice Crushing Wyverns, they cover themselves in snow for protection, in much the same way Barroth cover themselves in mud.
The Jade Barroth is capable of performing U-turn charges through the snow, head slams and shaking off its snow to inflict Snowman on the Hunter. The Jade Barroth's crown is also somewhat larger than its desert cousin.
When weakened, Jade Barroth will limp into Area 1 much like the Deviljho and break into the Secret Areas of Area 8 and 9. However, this time the Secret Areas will appear on the map. The Jade Barroth can be tricked into breaking into the areas without entering them by being lured into hitting the barriers with certain attacks.
- Jade Barroth eats from Bnahabra nests near the ground to recover Stamina.
- Just like the normal Barroth, its scalp can be broken off and carved.
- Instead of rolling in mud like its desert relative, it rolls in snow, inflicting Snowman instead of Muddy.
- Similarly to its desert counterpart, ice can be knocked off of its body, which occasionally results in a Shiny Drop (Wyvern Tears, Lrg Wyvern Tears and Frozen Globs).
- It has some new attacks, one of which involves it tossing three large chunks at the Hunter using its head. Jade Barroth's most notable new move is a powerful charge that can perform a U-turn. The Jade Barroth also has another unique attack, where it slams its head, causing ice to splash out, then quickly moves backwards and slams again.
This data was directly taken from the Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Demo Version.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
|『MHP3rd』DEMO Ice Barroth Lance Gameplay TEAM(14:58)|
|Title||『MHP3rd』DEMO Ice Barroth Lance Gameplay [TEAM]|