Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Known as Ice Crushing Wyverns, they cover themselves in snow for protection, in much the same way Barroth cover themselves in mud. The Jade Barroth's crown is also somewhat larger than its desert cousin.
The Jade Barroth is capable of performing U-turn charges through the snow, head slams and shaking off its snow to inflict Snowman on the Hunter.
Jade Barroth are somewhat temperamental creatures that prefer a wide berth and can be docile if not provoked. But if angered, these creatures can be living nightmares, as they will relentlessly charge, bite, tail whip, and stomp their targets until they are dead.
Unlike their bog-dwelling relatives of the Sandy Plains, the Jade Barroth inhabit the frozen wasteland of the Tundra. Here, these large theropods live a tough life as food can be incredibly hard to come by along with having to deal with the large local predators that inhabit the environment.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
This data was directly taken from the Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Demo Version.
- Jade Barroth eats from Bnahabra nests near the ground to recover Stamina.
- Just like the normal Barroth, its scalp can be broken off and carved.
- Instead of rolling in mud like its desert relative, it rolls in snow, inflicting Snowman instead of Muddy.
- Similarly to its desert counterpart, ice can be knocked off of its body, which occasionally results in a Shiny Drop (Wyvern Tears, Lrg Wyvern Tears and Frozen Globs).
- Unlike Barroth, Jade Barroth's scalp has some pieces of it missing on the rim of it.
- Jade Barroth's roar requires Earplugs to block.
- It has some new attacks, one of which involves it tossing three large chunks at the Hunter using its head. Jade Barroth's most notable new move is a powerful charge that can perform a U-turn. The Jade Barroth also has another unique attack, where it slams its head, causing ice to splash out, then quickly moves backwards and slams again.