Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It sports a briny white body, unlike the usual blue of Lagiacrus. In addition, the various knobs, spines and horns on its body are a deep blue, compared to the common Lagiacrus's brown and orange.
It has many enhanced and powerful thunder attacks that can cover a wider area than those of the common Lagiacrus.
Unlike the other two species of Lagiacrus, Ivory Lagiacrus prefers a terrestrial lifestyle and spends very little of its time in the water.
- Ivory Lagiacrus feeds on carcasses, Aptonoth, or Slagtoth to regain stamina.
- Ivory Lagiacrus is much better adapted to fighting on land than normal Lagiacrus and fight just as good underwater too.
- Ivory Lagiacrus' roar requires Earplugs to block.
- Cutting weapons will bounce off the head of the Ivory Lagiacrus.
- Ivory Lagiacrus, along with Azure Rathalos are the first subspecies to appear in the opening cinematic of a Monster Hunter game, and the only subspecies to be rendered using a CG engine.
- While being better adapted to fighting on land it is still possible to fight the Ivory Lagiacrus underwater.
- Ivory Lagiacrus has the ability to use its shell shockers without getting any power into them.
- The Moga Village Chief notes that the Ivory Lagiacrus is his arch-nemesis and was the very reason he stopped hunting.
- The Ivory Lagiacrus can now fire a more potent lightning ball that can create an AOE that can inflict heavy damage.
- This attack can be predetermined. If the Ivory Lagiacrus twists its head in a 180 degree angle, it will fire the potent lightning ball.
- When it hasn't spotted the hunter it may eat meat and drop a shiny.