Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Inagami is a large mammalian dragon, bearing a typical reptilian appearance but also bearing luxurious patches of fur. Its body is covered in scales that are a dark copper in color, as well as some orange fur patches on its chin, chest, back and tail. It has a narrow jaw with a large number of teeth. The claws are deep indigo in color and it also has an arrow-shaped tail used for summoning bamboo from the ground.
Inagami has the ability to rapidly grow bamboo and use it as a weapon. It is also able to breath an unknown white substance from its mouth. When injured, it secretes a special substance to patch up wounds and uses it as a special defense while healing.
Inagami is very aggressive towards attackers and will attack anything that disturbs its territory.
Inagami inhabits the Bamboo Forest.
|MHFG5: Inagami Music Theme|
- Inagami's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- Inagami's concept is actually supposed to be a "Predatory Kirin", according to an interview. 
- When flinched Inagami will coat its body in its healing substance depending on what body part the hunter hit to make it flinch.
- Inagami can do this on its head, front and back legs as well as its tail.
- If all of Inagami's body parts are coated with its healing substance, it will evaporate from Inagami's body, causing a massive explosion that inflicts the Sleep status, however from this Inagami will fall over and be left open to attack for a few seconds.
- HC Inagami's roar requires Super HG Earplugs to block.