Hellblade Glavenus resemble a large, enraged Glavenus. In comparison, they have a deep red coloration; their horns and dorsal spines are larger, and blood red in color; and their throat-situated flame sacs and bladelike tails either glow with heat or have a magma-like texture.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Hellblade Glavenus has two different modes it constantly switches from both its head and tail. One mode uses Fire while the other uses Blast.
- It will drop shinies if its throat or tail is staggered while in Blast mode.
- Both the head and tail can be in completely different modes from each other.
- While using Blast, many of Hellblade Glavenus's attacks send explosive powder at enemies while increasing the explosive radius and range of many tail-based attacks.
- When entering one of its two different modes, Hellblade Glavenus will sharpen its tail in one of two particular ways.
- The color of the tail and throat will also change to reflect it; the Fire mode resembles the normal Glavenus' appearance, and Blast mode has them surrounded by explosive powder and a magma-like appearance.
- Hellblade Glavenus' roar requires HG Earplugs to block.