Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hellblade Glavenus resemble a large, enraged Glavenus. In comparison, they have a deep red coloration; their horns and dorsal spines are larger, and blood red in color; and their throat-situated flame sacs and bladelike tails either glow with heat or have a magma-like texture.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Hellblade Glavenus has two different modes it constantly switches from both its head and tail. One mode uses Fire while the other uses Blast.
- It will drop shinies if its throat or tail is staggered while in Blast mode.
- Both the head and tail can be in completely different modes from each other.
- While using Blast, many of Hellblade Glavenus's attacks send explosive powder at enemies while increasing the explosive radius and range of many tail-based attacks.
- When entering one of its two different modes, Hellblade Glavenus will sharpen its tail in one of two particular ways.
- The color of the tail and throat will also change to reflect it; the Fire mode resembles the normal Glavenus' appearance, and Blast mode has them surrounded by explosive powder and a magma-like appearance.
- Hellblade Glavenus' roar requires HG Earplugs to block.