Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This subspecies is slightly bigger than the common species. It is also colored differently, with a deep violet ore covering its body as opposed to the sandy hide of the Jhen Mohran.
This subspecies is even stronger and more formidable than the average Jhen Mohran. It can both withstand and cause a higher amount of damage than the common species.
Hallowed Jhen Mohran is a relatively calm creature, but has been known to retaliate against Desert/Dragon Ships if attacked as they see them as potential rivals.
Much like the regular Jhen Mohran it inhabits the Great Desert and is fought in a similar manner, though the order of the attacks and movements the subspecies performs is completely different.
- Always keep the Ballista Binder ready at the start of the quest as it will charge the ship on the right side.
- Make sure your health is close to full when you're on its back. The damage it deals is close to 3/4 of the max HP bar when it flips you off its back.
- The Dragonator can be used once in the first half of the fight and 3 times in the final showdown.
- Many Hallowed Jhen Mohran materials can be obtained by mining its back, including Shard, Rockskin and Ghostly Quartz.
- Hallowed Jhen Mohran's roar requires HG earplugs to block.