Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
|MHF-G: Guanzorumu Theme (Phase 1)|
|MHF-G: Guanzorumu Theme (Phase 2)|
- Guanzorumu can be hunted at HR5 and G Rank.
- Hunters are not allowed to try to defeat Guanzorumu at HR5, only force Guanzorumu to flee.
- Guanzorumu's head, wings, front and back legs can be wounded and its tail severed.
- These parts will only break during Guanzorumu's 2nd phase.
- Guanzorumu will be sleeping when the Hunters arrive, once it wakes it'll summon a pack of Egyurasu before confronting the Hunters.
- When entering phase 2, Guanzorumu will sacrifice a Egyurasu, causing a large surge of Dragon element.
- No Egyurasu will appear during phase 2.
- Guanzorumu will focus on using fire based attacks during phase 1, and dragon based attacks during phase 2.
- G Rank Guanzorumu starts off with the highest level of roar, wind and quake strengths, and upon entering its 2nd phase will start to use an even higher level of each effect.
- No current skill can protect a Hunter from these effects.