The Grimclaw Tigrex's forelimbs and head have a blue coloration with visible pulsating veins. When enraged, these veins pulsate red instead of blue, and are also visible on the Tigrex's chest.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Grimclaw Tigrex's head and claws can be wounded and its tail can be severed.
- When enraged, Grimclaw Tigrex's eyes will turn red and its arms, chest and tail will become inflamed.
- Its arms become more vulnerable to attack when enraged.
- Grimwclaw Tigrex occasionally enters rage mode, even after mere seconds of being engaged and mere seconds of exiting rage mode.
- Grimclaw Tigrex has an advancing spin attack.
- Like Brute Tigrex and Molten Tigrex, Grimclaw Tigrex has larger roars.
- Grimclaw Tigrex is able to throw much larger boulders and snowballs at enemies that roll across the ground, once they land.
- Grimclaw Tigrex has a rampage charge like its relatives, with the addition of small shockwaves as it flails about.
- It is also able to connect it with some other attacks such as a rock throw and a spin attack.
- It is able to smash its one of its claw into the ground and spawn three large gold pillars of energy that destroy the ground in front of it, before they disappear.
- In higher levels, Grimclaw Tigrex can spawn five large gold pillars.
- The area where the pillars appear glows golden before the pillars materialize.