Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Grimclaw Tigrex's forelimbs and head have a blue coloration with visible pulsating veins. When enraged, these veins pulsate red instead of blue, and are also visible on the Tigrex's chest.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Grimclaw Tigrex's head and claws can be wounded and its tail can be severed.
- When enraged, Grimclaw Tigrex's eyes will turn red and its arms, chest and tail will become inflamed.
- Its arms become more vulnerable to attack when enraged.
- Grimwclaw Tigrex occasionally enters rage mode, even after mere seconds of being engaged and mere seconds of exiting rage mode.
- Grimclaw Tigrex has an advancing spin attack.
- Like Brute Tigrex and Molten Tigrex, Grimclaw Tigrex has larger roars.
- Grimclaw Tigrex is able to throw much larger boulders and snowballs at enemies that roll across the ground, once they land.
- Grimclaw Tigrex has a rampage charge like its relatives, with the addition of small shockwaves as it flails about.
- It is also able to connect it with some other attacks such as a rock throw and a spin attack.
- It is able to smash its one of its claw into the ground and spawn three large gold pillars of energy that destroy the ground in front of it, before they disappear.
- In higher levels, Grimclaw Tigrex can spawn five large gold pillars.
- The area where the pillars appear glows golden before the pillars materialize.