The Great Wroggi has a slick salamander-like skin similar to the Iodrome, and, like its close relatives the Great Jaggi and Great Baggi, Great Wroggi are usually accompanied by a group of their smaller kin - in this case, Wroggi.
The most prominent feature of a Great Wroggi is its delicate, translucent sac-like organ around the neck. Because of its translucence, poison can be seen in the sac before it spews out as a toxic mist.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Information taken from mhp3rd.net
|Hitzone||Cut. D.||Imp. D.||Shot D.|
|MH3: Great Jaggi, Great Baggi and Great Wroggi Music Theme|
- It will occasionally attack other large monsters, such as Green Nargacuga or Ivory Lagiacrus, if they are in the same area.
- Breaking its throat sac will result in the Great Wroggi's poison cloud becoming significantly smaller, as well as causing the cloud to dissipate much quicker after formation.
- Like its relatives, Great Jaggi and Great Baggi, it eats from bone piles to regain Stamina.
- It can call for its minions, just like Great Jaggi and Great Baggi.
- Great Wroggi will lead its minions to battle with other monsters. This is also exhibited by Great Baggi and Great Jaggi.
- In G-Rank, it is twice as fast and it can spit a more concentrated cloud of poison. One can predict when it will do so because its poison sac will inflate even more, and it will take a few steps back.