The Great Wroggi has a slick salamander-like skin similar to the Iodrome, and, like its close relatives the Great Jaggi and Great Baggi, Great Wroggi are usually accompanied by a group of their smaller kin - in this case, Wroggi.
The most prominent feature of a Great Wroggi is its delicate, translucent sac-like organ around the neck. Because of its translucence, poison can be seen in the sac before it spews out as a toxic mist.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Information taken from mhp3rd.net
|Hitzone||Cut. D.||Imp. D.||Shot D.|
|MH3: Great Jaggi, Great Baggi and Great Wroggi Music Theme|
- It will occasionally attack other large monsters, such as Green Nargacuga or Ivory Lagiacrus, if they are in the same area.
- Breaking its throat sac will result in the Great Wroggi's poison cloud becoming significantly smaller, as well as causing the cloud to dissipate much quicker after formation.
- Like its relatives, Great Jaggi and Great Baggi, it eats from bone piles to regain Stamina.
- It can call for its minions, just like Great Jaggi and Great Baggi.
- Great Wroggi will lead its minions to battle with other monsters. This is also exhibited by Great Baggi and Great Jaggi.
The Wroggis encountered in and after its cutscene are bigger than any ofther wroggi encountered in the game.
- In G-Rank, it is twice as fast and it can spit a more concentrated cloud of poison. One can predict when it will do so because its poison sac will inflate even more, and it will take a few steps back.