Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
It lives in the Tower, where it can burrow through the solid stone of the ground. It is never seen in any other area, or indeed without Aruganosu.
- Goruganosu deals mostly Thunder-based damage, Aruganosu uses Ice-element attacks. As well as being color-coordinated, they can combine efforts to unleash devastating electrical ice-storm combos.
- Goruganosu name are based on "Gold" for its scales color, which we took "Gol" ("Goru" in Japanese pronounciation) and "-ganosu" for Lavasioth relatives.
- If Goruganosu is paralysed or put to sleep, Aruganosu will burrow up beneath it and launch it into the air, breaking it free of the status' effect.
- Goruganosu cannot die until its partner Aruganosu is near death. When its health reaches 1 point, it will fall limp and flop on the ground until Aruganosu is the same then they both can be killed in a single attack.
- Goruganosu can be revived and healed by Aruganosu when limp and near death.